Trick and Treat
Pumpkins and ghosts and witches, oh my! Our Halloween favorites are so good, they’re scary …
Halloween isn’t just fun; it’s big business. Last year consumers spent almost $7 billion on Halloween, up from $5.8 billion the previous year, according to the National Retail Federation. So how can your store scare up some sales this Halloween? Check out some of our perennial best-sellers for the season. They’re clever, kooky and simply to die for …
1) Witch Legs — A great conversation piece, these fun and festive accents look like witches stuck inside the drawers! Three unique designs with net skirts.
2) Smiling Pumpkins (set of two) — These large-scale pumpkins bring a smile to the face. They feature bright, glittery colors and bats springing from their hats! We especially love them with our LED candles inside their mouths.
3) Witch with Spider — Life-sized and beautifully designed, this gorgeous witch features an orange spider web gown, an amazing wingspan and a pet spider that happily resides on her head.
4) Jack O Lantern with Hat (set of two) — With an all-over glitter finish, these tall, skinny pumpkins add festive fun to Halloween settings with their bright colors and cheerful expressions.
5) Fuel Lamp Lantern (set of three) — Perfect for All Hallow’s Eve, our unique lanterns stand out from the ordinary. Complete with wick and reservoir, these lanterns can be used with standard torch fuel. For outdoor use only.
6) Skeleton with LED and Boo Pumpkin Ghost with LED — This ghoulish-looking pair makes a frightening, fantastic centerpiece. The Skeleton features a Halloween pumpkin with a color-changing LED light inside, while the Pumpkin Ghost features three pumpkins carved with letters that spell “BOO” with green LED lights.
7) LED Melted Glitter Candles — Available in two heights, 4″ and 6″, these bright-orange glitter candles have a melted drip appearance and look as if they have been burning for hours! Both feature built-in four- or eight-hour timers for automatic on/off settings.
What are some of your favorite pieces for Halloween? Let us know by commenting below. Or, better yet, share your ideas and pictures with us on Facebook. (Want to see ours? Check out our Halloween Board on Pinterest!)