5 Reasons We’re Thankful!
At Melrose, we’re reminded every day, every season, every year, why we are so lucky to be doing what we love! But we don’t always get a chance to show it. As we’re preparing for a busy Thanksgiving with family–and an even busier Christmas shopping season–we wanted to slow down and take a moment to reflect on what it is that makes us so grateful to be a part of it all…
1. Reps. To our amazing reps who take care of our retailers day in and day out, and who are the faces of Melrose for our customers. Words can’t describe how important you are to our business, and we are so glad you are a part of the Melrose team.
2. Retailers. Is it just us, or do we have the best retailers around? From small hometown florists, to larger chain stores, we appreciate each and every one of you for your continued loyalty year after year. We truly could not be who we are today without your support and business.
3. Employees. Known for our commitment to customer service, we feel that our staff in Quincy, Illinois is the best in the industry and makes us proud to come to work every day. Every single employee plays an important role in our continued success.
4. Family. To the families of our employees, reps and customers, thank you! So many in this business work long hours, are away from home, or travel – so thank you, from the bottom of our hearts for sharing your family member(s) with us.
5. Industry. As if working with the best people wasn’t enough, we get to work in one of the best industries too! To be a part of small family businesses, watch new start ups flourish, and say farewell to stores closing after 40 successful years in business, makes us proud to call this industry our home. It’s a blessing to be a part of such a passionate and successful industry.
From all of us at Melrose, we hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, filled with family, friends and gratitude!