Increase Sales with Music – Get Our Free Stations!
We were stunned last year when we shared that 91% of retail consumer shopping behavior is affected by music. Ever since then we’ve wanted to create a way for retailers to harness the power of music in their store. Finally, we found a way – we’ve created 3 free Spotify stations just right for retail settings!
1. Melrose 80’s and 90’s Radio – A perfect blend of hits from before Y2K that will inspire Millennials and have Gen Xers feeling nostalgic.
2. Melrose Radio (Showroom radio) – If you visited us at the shows you probably heard these tunes in our showroom. Shopping. Music. Perfection.
3. Melrose Holiday Radio – We might be listening to this one right now, but you should save it until at least October 😉
How to play them for free
- Login to Spotify (create a free account* if you don’t have one yet)
- Get the Melrose stations by pasting the links below into the search bar on your Spotify app:
Melrose 80’s and 90’s Radio https://open.spotify.com/user/melroseradio/playlist/1yu5oFoWPlTJbbZqHmop1h
Melrose Radio (Showroom radio) https://open.spotify.com/user/melroseradio/playlist/1p7gGInN5NlSBLLhbJRCCW
Melrose Holiday Radio
- Click ‘Follow’ on each station to get updates and all the latest songs!
Have fun with Spotify and create your own Playlists, follow your favorite musicians, businesses and friends! You can find Melrose and see all our stations by copying the link below and pasting it in the Spotify search bar: http://play.spotify.com/user/melroseradio
*Signing up for your account on a desktop computer is free, however, Spotify does offer a Premium account, which requires you to pay a monthly fee.
Are you using music in your store to help get potential customers into the shopping mood? Perhaps you have the perfect mix of melodies that works for you. Share your musical wisdom with us in the comments below.